Watch the video minutely. We have discussed about the Subject Verb Agreement.
Now check what you have learnt. First, Login below-
Subject-Verb Agreement- Part 1
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Fill in the gaps with proper verb forms (অবশ্যই Sub-Verb Agreement এর কথা মাথায় রেখ)
- Sugar [are/is/am] sweet.
- Now a days oil [are/is/am] very costly.
- A great number of people [are/is/am] running towards the field.
- Smoking [are/is/am] very bad for health.
- To err [am/is/are] human.
- Four hundred rupees [was/were] given to him.
- One of the students [were/was] shouting.